Monday, August 2, 2010

Penny Pinching Pantry Raid: the final wrap up


Saturday, July 31st (the LAST day)
Breakfast: coffee and cream
Lunch: We split the leftover fajitas from dinner the night before and a package of "Buffalo Bites" I had in the freezer.
Dinner: We attended one of my coworker's wedding. Hands down, best wedding food I can remember in a long time. The couple and their families made it all themselves. Smoked beef brisket, rolls, pork BBQ, potato salad, the best caprese I've had this summer, grilled vegetables and a pickle bar. A PICKLE BAR!!! It was pretty awesome.

So, here's where I ended: $29.93 over budget. Yeah, yeah. I didn't make the cut, but that's a hell of a lot better than I did last year. I'm pretty pleased with it.

Too bad I went to the store last night and dropped $140.

No comments:

Post a Comment