Thursday, January 19, 2012

Grrr! Blogger!

I can't reply to comments. My apologies to the few of you who have left comments.

Everytime I go to the comment form, the screen locks up. And it's only on those posts that already have a comment on them. On those posts with no comment, I have no problems. Does anyone know what is going on?

I have heard for a while that Wordpress is EXPONENTIALLY better than Blogger, but I've been happy with using blogger. I do like reading blogs better on Wordpress. The layouts seem more reader-friendly. But there's nothing wrong with Blogger's layouts either. I looked into switching to Wordpress one time, but I read somewhere about the difficulty of getting all of the content transferred over. I'm not that html/webpage-creating savy to begin with. That seemed a little daunting for me. But maybe it's time? Unless there's an easy fix.

If you have knowledge, please leave a comment, but don't be offended if I don't respond...

No comments:

Post a Comment