Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Counting down the days until March 14th

March 13th. Midnight. Sine Die.

That's latin for "the last day." The legislature adjourns from its regular session at the stroke of midnight on the 60th day of it's session. It's quite a spectacle if you've never seen it. At any rate, I'll be burning the midnight oil the last few weeks leading up to Sine Die. It's pretty much like I get up in the morning, go to work, come home, go to bed, start all over again. Poor Jeremy survives on frozen pizzas for two weeks straight.

Incidently, March 10th is the day my WVU Extension Service garden calendar that I should seed tomatoes and peppers and all that stuff. I can seed my radishes outside on the 24th.

I'll so excited because this is what I got this week:


I don't know how it'll work, but it was only $20 so figured it was worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment