Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas from Delicious Potager!

What a fabulous Christmas! Packed full of family, food and presents. Lots of wonderful presents. But notice I listed family first. I'm not totally superficial, after all.

I must've been a very good girl this year. Or everyone is tired of hearing me go on and on about my gardening and canning and cooking. I got a tiller, a pressure canner, a hot water canning kit, two packages of jars and lids, and a kitchen scale. Next year, more people will get these recession-proof gifts from me.




The pressure canner and hot water canning kit will make the Tigress' Can Jam a cinch. And, since I have an abundance of pears and oranges laying around, I'll probably "put those up" before the can jam gets rolling. And, I had already sketched out my garden for next spring, but I can't wait to get the tiller out now and get started.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, can't wait to give you your present :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! You got a tiller?!? Nice!
    Can't wait to see what you make for the CanJam!

    ReplyDelete