Saturday, October 22, 2011

SOLE on SNAP Day 21

I ordered from the Monroe Farm Market Monday, and I picked it up yesterday. It was hopefully the final spending on groceries for this month. I spent $25.19, which brings my total for the month to $308.01.

I bought 1 dozen eggs from Breezy Knoll Farm (3.25), 1 3-lb bag of Jonamac apples from Morgan Orchard (4.64), 1 small butternut squash from Spangler's Greenhouse (3.00), a 5-oz. bag of Russian Red Kale from Byrnside Branch Farm (3.00), and 4 4-oz. filets of fresh rainbow trout from Wilson Mill Farm (11.30).

BREAKFAST:
I had 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats with about 1/4 cup of frozen blueberries (from my mom's last summer), 2 Tb of chopped walnuts, a splash of milk and 1 tsp of turbinado sugar. Jeremy had a cup of coffee with creamer and a Kashi TLC bar. He also bought a latte from Sheetz, which he said was really good.
LUNCH:
I had a cup of the cream of tomato soup I've been eating on all week and a salad. I also made a piece of Italian bread with herbs, olive oil and shaved parm that we have here at my office. Jeremy ate out. I think at Sheetz.
DINNER:
Jeremy was hankering for Chinese food all week. I already had it once this week for lunch, but you don't have to twist my arm too hard to get me to go for it twice in one week. Good thing I went to the gym... I had the same thing I had the other day for lunch, Broccoli with Garlic Sauce over white rice and a hot and sour soup.
EXERCISE:
20 minutes of elliptical and 20 minutes of stationary bike burns 345 calories.

STATS:
Calories 1,912 (2,257 less 345 from exercise)
Fat 92.5 g
Sat Fat 18.3 g
Cholesterol 109.6 mg
Sodium 6,039.4 mg
Carbs 256 g
Fiber 20.5 g
Sugars 90.2 g
Protein 99.5 g

No comments:

Post a Comment