Tuesday, October 25, 2011

SOLE on SNAP Day 24

I mentioned that I was reflecting on my project now that I'm in the homestretch. I'm going to make a better effort to stay in my calorie budget. That means more exercise and less noshing on junk food mostly at work. Discipline! I'm putting all my chips on the table. Oh, and I need to eat more fruit.

BREAKFAST:
I had 1 cup of Cheerios with about 1/3 cup of 2% milk and a hard boiled egg. We had a coupon for a free oatmeal from McDonalds that expired next Monday, which Jeremy used today.
LUNCH:
I had another serving of the cream of tomato soup I made last week and a salad with the homemade buttermilk ranch. Jeremy had a fried trout sandwich, a Fiber One 90 bar, a Chobani vanilla greek yogurt, a Sargento cheddar cheese stick, the rest of the guacamole and some baked tostitos, and a bottle of Kroger brand diet green tea.
DINNER:
I had a can of Progresso vegetable soup because I had a meeting to go in the evening and didn't have time to cook. I also had a "pocketbook sandwich" made from 1 slice of whole wheat bread, natural PB and some blackberry jam I canned. Besides, Jeremy had a "guy's night " scheduled for wings and beer at BW3 with my dad and brother.
SNACKS:
I had a Chobani greek vanilla yogurt, a small apple from Morgan Orchard via the Monroe Farm Market, and a stick of Sargento snack cheese. I also had a Nature Valley Granola Thin. When I got home, I was super hungry, so I had some baked tostitos. I did really well all day until my meeting. I knew they'd have food, and I suppose I did okay dodging some of the more egregious caloric offenders. I had a small cup of punch, a scoop of Chinese chicken salad (pretty healthy), a tiny scoop of pasta salad that looked like it had Italian dressing on it, a 1" piece of peanut butter fudge and a brownie with marshmallow topping.
EXERCISE:
None

STATS
Calories 2/216
Fat 69.4 g
Sat Fat 15.2 g
Cholesterol 255.4 mg
Sodium 3.549.1 mg
Carbs 337.8 g
Fiber 32.7 g
Sugar 135.1 g
Protein 65.2 g

Now, what was it I was saying about this discipline, thing? Baby steps, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment